Welcome to the A+ Program Protection enrollment website. Below is an outline of the online enrollment system as well as your authorized plan benefits.
Enrolling your groups in an Program Protection Plan is as simple as 1-2-3.
Step 1: Create a Group
The first step in enrolling your group is to create the group. You should create your group as soon as solicitation to students has begun. Under "Create a Group": you will need to provide either a Group Name or ID of your choice; enter the Group Departure and Return Dates (not the travel dates of individual which may vary); the Group Destination; your contact information; and select the plan to be offered to all members of the group. Important: Once your group has been created, the program protection plan cost is guaranteed for all persons regardless of when they join the group. Do not wait until you receive payment for the plan from individual travelers to create the group.
When creating the group, you will have three (3) plans to choose from, as follows:
Standard This plan does not include benefits for either Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption Premier This plan automatically includes Trip Cancellation and Interruption benefits for all participants. Premier+ This plan automatically includes Trip Cancellation and Interruption benefits and our exclusive Cancel for Any Reason Benefit for all participants.
Step 2: Add Travelers
Once a group has been created, traveler information may be changed at any time prior to submitting payment for the group. Travelers should be added at the time their plan payments are received by you. Do not wait to enter all travelers at the same time! The minimum allowable Student Group size is 10 persons. Student Groups may include up to 1 adult chaperone for every 5 student travelers (students age 25 or younger at time of purchase).
Step 3: Remit Plan Payment
Once all travelers have been added to the group, you may submit payment for the plan either by Check or Credit Card. Important: Payment must be received by the Travel Protection Plan Administrator, no later than 15 days prior to the Scheduled Group Departure Date.
After the plan payment has been processed, you will receive a group enrollment confirmation. As an option, you can also elect to receive individual confirmations (individually or batched) for each traveler.
It's As Simple As That!
Travel Protection helps to take the uncertainty out of travel. Just look at these key features:
of Trip Cost*
|Travel Delay (8 Hours or More)
$100 Per Day
|Medical Expense/Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation
Accident & Sickness Medical Expenses
Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
Generali Global Assistance Service
|Baggage and Personal Effects
|Baggage Delay (More Than 12 Hours)
|Cancel For Any Reason Benefit
(Based on Plan Selected)
75% of Non-
Refundable Trip Cost*
|* If you insure an amount less than your total prepaid Trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions, the maximum benefit for Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption will be limited to the amount of coverage you purchased and there will be no coverage under the Cancel For Any Reason Benefit, if included in plan purchased.
The Travel ProtectionPlans provide extensive coverage at low net group rates. Some of the coverage highlights are listed below:
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption resulting from Bankruptcy or Default of an airline, cruise line or tour operator (when Trip Cancellation / Interruption is included in plan purchased)*
- Coverage for Terrorist Incidents as defined (when Trip Cancellation / Interruption is included)
- Coverage for Pre-existing Medical Conditions provided the traveler's plan payment is received by you within 14 days of his or her initial trip deposit/payment.
- Toll-Free Number for Policy and Coverage questions
- Toll-Free 24-Hour Hotline for travelers to report a claim or check the status of an existing claim. Claims may also be reported online
* Financial Insolvency Coverage: some travel insurance plans limit coverage for Bankruptcy or Default to a list of specified suppliers: 1) either suppliers that are struggling and therefore not covered; or 2) a list of financially strong companies which will be covered.
Travel Protection Financial Insolvency Benefit extends to ALL TOUR OPERATORS, CRUISE LINES AND AIRLINES that are not already Bankruptcy or Default at the time plan payment is received provided the Bankruptcy or Default occurs more than 14 days after the insurance purchase.